Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Barbie for Cancer Patients

THis has nothing to do with couponing. But it is a subject close to my heart. My mom has terminal cancer, and when I was sick 17 years ago I was receiving treatment with kids that were going through chemo. This link will bring you to a petition to produce a bald barbie doll for little girls who have lost their hair from various causes mainly chemotherapy. I put my name to it because if there is a little something I can do to make those kids feel better about themselves I will. A child with cancer going through Chemo is a person who in my eyes is very strong and brave. They may cry because they feel sick but they drive on through it all. So I will do everything I can to help them.  https://www.change.org/petitions/research-and-development-begin-production-on-beautiful-bald-barbie-doll

No comments:

Post a Comment