Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Coupon Roundup

Albertsons is having what they call coupon roundup this week. Nope, it doesn't mean they want us to go out and try to rope and bulldog our coupons. What it means is that any coupon you have that is below 1.00 can be rounded up to 1.00. So if you have a coupon that is .25 off picante sauce this week it would make that coupon 1.00. Now the neat thing about this is combined with Albertsons save 5.00 when you buy 10 this could make for some great deal especially since there isnt a limit on how many coupons you can use.

This will also work at Walmart as they match competitors. A deal I found today is this. Carmex lip balm is on special right now for .98. I had coupons for .30 off. I told the cashier I wanted to do the round up deal. The cashier rounded up my coupon to the .98 and so all of my carmex was free.

No comments:

Post a Comment